The challenges of estimating future U.S. healthcare spending (and why projections are so often so inaccurate) is the focus of the third video segment from my guest lecture at George Mason University about Health and Budget Policy – see below. (The first two are in previous blog posts and are on the HealthPolCom YouTube Channel.)
The final two video segments on the topics of Medicaid, and the Changing U.S. Healthcare System will be posted next week. The five subjects covered in the video segments from the guest lecture are:
- U.S. Spending on Health and Healthcare
- Medicare and U.S. Healthcare Spending
- Challenges for Estimating Future Healthcare Spending
- Medicaid: Federal and State Fiscal Issues
- Changing U.S. Healthcare System: New Payment and Delivery Models
Enjoy. Pass along to your colleagues and friends. And as always, constructive comments are welcome!